Sunday, October 24, 2010

ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh



I hesitate posting these photos.




Only because she's not going to be three forever.



One day she'll be thirteen.




And she might be embarrassed that I showcased her private rendition. . .




. . .of Part of Your World on my blog for everyone to see.




Complete with dance moves. . .




and a passion that only a naked three year old can achieve.  




But I'm hoping that she'll just laugh.  

And be glad that I caught her doing what she loves to do.

Even if it was in her underwear.

4 comments:

The Pingels said...

So funny, and so cute!

Reynolds said...

Such passion in her dance and singing. Look out Prince Eric!

Karen said...

LOVE IT! Love the passion, love the hair, love the dancing. Love it! Thanks for sharing these! :)

The Birds said...

Oh my word Sarah, this was too perfect! Being a mom of two girls, I know that EXACT scenario! It plays often at my house and I LOVE it! Life's been SO crazy as we've been on vacation and then to NC to look for housing and then Halloween and then with trying to find a moving company ,selling stuff we don't want to take, etc. etc. etc. that I haven't had much time to wander the web. I have so missed reading your blog. I just love reading your blog. I love how you write. I can relate to almost everything you say. I want to respond to every paragraph and tell you that I know just how you feel and that I feel it too! We're so much alike it's scary! I wish we were coming to Oregon just so we could be together! I wish we would have had more time, and taken better advantage of the time we did have to hang out and let the kids play and become friends. But, needless to say, as we get ready to start this crazy adventure, I've been thinking about you a lot. Wanting really, to ask you a million questions on how you did this and that and this and that, knowing that if you did it that way, that I'd probably be happy doing it that way too! But, I know you're busy too....three kiddos will do that to you! And I don't know what it is, but it seems that with baby #3, I've become more attached to him than my girls when they were babies. I mean, I was attached and loved them of course, but this is just different. I don't know if it's because he's my only boy or if it's because I know what's coming when he gets older that I'm relishing his cute babiness for all it's worth, but there's just been something different about my connection to baby #3 than to my other two. Well, enough of my rambling! It's just I've been wanting to peek in on you forever and finally made time to do it! Thanks, I feel better that somebody else thinks all the same "awesome" things I do - ha ha! And feels like I do sometimes, good and bad. I think I can rest easy now! Miss you.
~Chandi