Wednesday, October 13, 2010
smother mother has twins
It's been a good couple months since Ellery has mentioned the babies in her tummy. They must be going through a growth spurt though, because lately I am getting all sorts of information regarding the babies.
There is a girl named Evelyn and a boy named Hummus.
Evelyn's birthday is October 18th, like Ellery. Hummus will be born in July.
Evelyn is going to be a princess for Halloween. Hummus will be a tiger.
Evelyn really likes carrots. Hummus does not.
They both like chips.
I want to warn these twins though. Because the way Ellery smothers/kisses/lays on my baby, they really might not make it very far. They might want to stay inside permanently.
Posted by
Sarah
at
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh how I love hummus and evelyn. Elle cracks me up. Has she forgiven me yet?
Thanks for a fun trip. I love little Layla and am so glad I got to meet her.
Post a Comment