Molly tagged me awhile ago and I guess I've lost my gusto for tags. Still love 'em, but now I think I've calmed down a bit.
Here's a tag about me and Bri.
How long have you been together? We've been married for five years but have known each other for ten!
Who said "I Love You" first? Sad, but I don't remember. I know that once he was on vacation in Hawaii with his family and he called me from there and I wanted to say it then, but I didn't. I'm sure I waited until he said it first.
Who is smarter? Brian. He retains information very well. I feel like I've forgotten most of what I learned in school. I just lose it easily I guess. It seems like he remembers everything he learns no matter how long it's been. Brian knows the most random things too. I'm always surprised at his knowledge.
Who Pays the Bills? I do and I like it that way.
Who drives when you're in the car together? Brian about 99% of the time. I feel like it's weird the other way around...it just doesn't feel right.
Who is the most stubborn? Brian! Oh for sure.
Who wears the pants in your family? I think he does and he would say I do.
Now, 3 random things about me.
1. I absolutely LOVE picking ear wax out of my kid's ears. It might just be my favorite thing. And my kids are so used to me just swiping my sharp little pinky fingernail inside their ears and digging around for something good they don't even notice. I do a check at least once a day, if not multiple times.
2. I only have one cousin. People around here are always shocked at that one. My mom is an only child and my dad has one brother who had one daughter.
3. I eat ice cream unbelievably fast. Or any frozen dessert for that matter. Sometimes I start feeling dumb because I will be half way finished with my ice cream before people around me are to their second bite. I have to remind myself to take it slow and not be a piggy.
Hmmmm? Who should I tag? How about Emily and...Shannyn because I know she really loves tags.
Here's a tag about me and Bri.
How long have you been together? We've been married for five years but have known each other for ten!
Who said "I Love You" first? Sad, but I don't remember. I know that once he was on vacation in Hawaii with his family and he called me from there and I wanted to say it then, but I didn't. I'm sure I waited until he said it first.
Who is smarter? Brian. He retains information very well. I feel like I've forgotten most of what I learned in school. I just lose it easily I guess. It seems like he remembers everything he learns no matter how long it's been. Brian knows the most random things too. I'm always surprised at his knowledge.
Who Pays the Bills? I do and I like it that way.
Who drives when you're in the car together? Brian about 99% of the time. I feel like it's weird the other way around...it just doesn't feel right.
Who is the most stubborn? Brian! Oh for sure.
Who wears the pants in your family? I think he does and he would say I do.
Now, 3 random things about me.
1. I absolutely LOVE picking ear wax out of my kid's ears. It might just be my favorite thing. And my kids are so used to me just swiping my sharp little pinky fingernail inside their ears and digging around for something good they don't even notice. I do a check at least once a day, if not multiple times.
2. I only have one cousin. People around here are always shocked at that one. My mom is an only child and my dad has one brother who had one daughter.
3. I eat ice cream unbelievably fast. Or any frozen dessert for that matter. Sometimes I start feeling dumb because I will be half way finished with my ice cream before people around me are to their second bite. I have to remind myself to take it slow and not be a piggy.
Hmmmm? Who should I tag? How about Emily and...Shannyn because I know she really loves tags.
3 comments:
Cute post. I'm sure you tagged me because I need the entertainment. LOL
I can totally relate to the ear thing! I get so much satisfaction in cleaning my kids dirty ears, but any other persons ears are liable to make me throw up!
If anyone ever asks me to do one of those things where they say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind, if they say "Sarah," I'll say "Earwax."
Post a Comment