Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sleeping Beauty...and one more thing.

We were all so excited to see Jaynann (Bri's sister) go to prom that the whole family gathered to see her off. I guess we didn't realize how that could be embarrassing. She let us stay anyway and her date was a trooper to meet the whole fam.
Pretty sisters. Please let Ellery look like them...




Um, Jaynie...is this okay? McKay told her she looked like Sleeping Beauty. And how cute is he?



Our fam on Easter Sunday at my parent's house.


My little love. How sad for little boys who don't get Easter dresses.



Hope you all had a great Easter!

2 comments:

shannyn said...

no need to worry that ellery is going to be beautiful, she already is. and mckay is a handsome devil.

Reynolds said...

Ditto... I think I should put up my requests for the arranged marriage between Ellery and Isaac. Your kids are such dolls. I love Ellery's dress! (Yellow. my fav color!)