Monday, April 28, 2008

I Smile Every Time

I really appreciate this commercial. I always usually have one commercial that makes me laugh every time I see it. It's pure enjoyment when this comes on. What is not to love about it?

3 comments:

Reynolds said...

I agree... it is so randomly funny. One I like was a tax commercial (oddly enough) where a guy asks a lady if she knows what time it is and she totally goes off on him because she's stressed. Probably not funny to anyone else but Steve and I, but I relate to it.

Ian said...

while i agree the spot is entertaining, i have a question... why does Meatloaf get the spotlight while Tiffany carries a side of beef in a cameo?! i'm definitely not buying a go-phone.

the buff and stuff said...

love it too. the singing reminds me of your talented voice sarah. i totally think you could play the mom!