This little thing was placed in my arms.

Ellery is six months old. I think these last six months have been the fastest of my life. Is it really possible that she is half way to a year? I've been thinking a lot lately about how fast kids grow. Really, you have a baby for a year; then you've got yourself a toddler for another year or two. Then you've just got a full blown child after that. So this babyhood...these babies that seem to take over your life and fill it with bouncers and blowouts and mobiles and strollers and burp cloths and all the other things that come along with them- are only in your life for a year! How is something so life changing and so huge over so fast? I think maybe I'm getting too reflective for my own good, so lets just look at this cute girl now, shall we?
What a sweet baby we have. She is so good, so sweet, so cute, so fun. We love having her in our family and now that a whole six months have gone by, we just can't remember how life used to be without her. Ellery's placement into our little family could not have gone more smooth. She just fit right in. It has never been hard to get used to having her around. We know we are lucky to have her.
5 comments:
She is so adorable. I am glad that we go to meet her in person...
Yeah, Ellery!
By the way, I loved the poem you and the sisters wrote for Jana and Mark. You are so clever. It was a job well done.
I agree that she is the cutest and sweetest. Do arranged marriages happen outside India, 'cause I should put Isaac's name in for her if they do.
i can't believe it has already been six months since ellery was born. and on that note you are looking way to good in that picture right after having a baby. i'm so jealous you always look so good.
By the way, Natalie has the same adorable cherry shirt from Target.
Post a Comment