Monday, November 10, 2008

Fourth

My friend Emily did this on her blog, and I decided to join in.
Fourth picture in your fourth file, with the story.

Oh I was excited that it was this picture. This is my family! This was taken outside the Timganogos temple when my Nonnie went through the temple for the first time (look at all Bri's hair and mine and Jana's chunky shoes! Haha.).

Both my parents are converts and joined the church a couple years before I was born. They were the only members on both sides of their families. But, that changed when my eighty year old Nonnie decided to be baptised. In April of 2003 we were all so excited to see her get baptised, and- kinda neat- she was baptised on the anniversary of my parents baptism day.
It was also neat because that meant that my dad baptised everyone in my immediate family. Mom, sisters, and then Non.

The next October my whole family was able to be in the temple with her and it was so wonderful. We were also able witness the sealing of Nonnie and Poppop and my mom to her parents.
Pretty cool day.

Tag, you're it.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Sarah! It's Karen (Tingey) Pew. I saw your blog link on Molly's list. You have an adorable little family! I hope you don't mind if I blog stalk you ;). I have a private blog, if you want an invite email me: karentingey@gmail.com