Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bri



  1. That he never gets tired of eating chips and salsa. Never.


  2. His hands.


  3. How he wears his basketball shorts in the middle of his bum.


  4. That he makes me dinner.


  5. That he was the only football player in the orchestra in high school.


  6. That he is passionate about running.


  7. The look on his face when I wake him up in the morning.


  8. His blue eyes and long eye lashes. For years I have been begging him to let me put mascara on him, but so far no luck.


  9. How he makes up songs on the guitar.


  10. The high pitched laugh that only comes out when he's laughing really hard and trying to keep it in.


  11. His logic. Sometimes it bugs me because I want him to see the emotional side of things more often, but overall, it's a good balance for me.


  12. That he's losing his hair and he doesn't even care. Secure. I like that. I also love how when he sees a picture of himself he's always surprised at how little hair he has left on top. Bald and beautiful- I don't care either.


  13. The excitement that BYU football can conjure up for him and how he is overjoyed to share this with his boy.


  14. How he always tries to get me to lick his running hat after a long run. Really gross, but makes me laugh every time.


  15. That I haven't made a green drink for months. He has completely taken over.


  16. That he's tickelish.


  17. That he's a good daddy.


  18. That he wants to be in the MoTab when he's an old man.


  19. His intellect. He knows a lot of stuff.


  20. He's cute. Handsome. Hot. Whatever. I like how he looks. And I also like his voice too.


There are so many more reasons why I love Brian. But I've mentioned before that being really lovey dovey in front of others isn't really our thing. I tried to write something really lovey but I just couldn't do it. I will say that I love my husband, but I also like him too. I'm lucky to have him.

0 comments: