- On Wednesday Ellery and I joined McKay for another field trip at the preschool. Please imagine 10 preschoolers, 12 adults and three babies with three strollers all getting on a half full public bus, then transferring onto a public train. Twice. There and back. That was the field trip- riding the train. The bus was just a necessary bonus. I really kind of hated it.
- We finally rented The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and I feel inclined to tell you all that my sister Jana came up with that whole idea when she wrote a short-story in elementary school titled "Younger Everyday". Why is she not making movies? That reminds me of how many wonderful inventions/ideas I've had that I never act on, but that's a whole other post entirely. I'll give you a hint though- Miami Ink- you know the tattoo show? Totally my idea.
- I don't want to jump the gun here, because we're not totally sure yet, but it looks like our furnace isn't producing hot air. Add it to the list. I really need to post some pictures of our house on here so that you all aren't imagining us living in a broken little hole. But, my feet are cold and Ellery is a little popsicle when I get her out of her crib in the morning. Gotta call the landlord. Again.
- Today after church and an early dinner, we spent the whole afternoon in our bed. All four of us. For a couple hours. I loved it. I know someday Brian and I will get to take Sunday naps in peace, but not now. We're not even trying to take Sunday naps right now. But I wouldn't have it any other way. It's much funner with our two babies right there with us, no matter how wiggly and loud they get.
- Although I've been a total roller coaster of ups and downs since we moved here- you all can feel really bad for Brian- I think I'm turning a corner. An upward corner. So that's good. I'm better at getting around, we're getting into a routine, school is going really well for Brian, and friends are being made. I can't believe we've been here for over a month!
Happy Sunday!
1 comments:
I love your sunday thoughts. That's all.
Post a Comment