That's what Ellery says every time she wears these jammies.
She's super excited to be a pretty-princess-witch, which is really just a witch, but that's what you say when you're girly girl wants to be a princess- and Mack has been practicing football plays with Brian all afternoon. That cougar is ready to trick-or-treat.
Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
I like Ellery. I can't wait to come see you guys. I loved the letter from McKay. I was feeling grumpy and his letter just brightened my day. He is such a good artist. Can't wait to see pictures of their costumes. Love you.
Macie is being a pretty princess witch too! And yes, I had to say it to her that way to convince her to be a witch instead of a princess. Dont you love girly girls--I can't wait to see pics! :)
She is so cute! Can't believe she's two already! Looks like you guys are making the most of Oregon! Wish we could be there with you!
~Chandi
Post a Comment