Wednesday, October 14, 2009

we've been swinging

Everyday that it's not raining you'll find us out on the swings. They are just a few steps away from our front door and McKay and Ellery would be on them all day if they could. They would actually probably swing in the rain if I let them.

This girl looks like a little doll sitting on the big swing. She hardly moves and just sits there waiting for a push. She could sit there like that for hours, she's just so content.



McKay has gotten really creative in coming up with things that are bigger than an under dog. Except he says "hunder". Some of the biggest have been hunder dinosaur, hunder sea lion (because we saw them at the zoo) and hunder universe. Although today the biggest was a hunder walrus.

I've been trying to teach McKay how to pump himself on the swing. He gets the leg part, it's the pushing and pulling of the chains that he just can't get. I guess I'm going to be doing hunder walrus' indefinitely.




3 comments:

Reynolds said...

Cute! Elle is getting so big!

Jaynann said...

I love you guys and miss you so much. Thanks so much for the card and drawings! It made my day. I'm counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break. I miss you!

Kristen said...

I say let em swing in the rain ;)