Just want to remember that our Valentine's day looked like this:
~Treats on the table in the morning- balloons, chocolate, books.
~Picking out red and pink clothes- Elle, pink from head to toe. Mack, luckily found an old, red jammie shirt which I convinced him used to be a real, legitimate shirt. Both were happy.
~Finding little love notes around the house from a certain someone that made me smile all day long, especially the one complementing my ombre hair (which by the way is inadvertent).
~Trip to McKay's preschool to go through his Valentine bag.
~Snow White, then making a huge mess in their room- which was fine because it meant they were playing.
~Pasta and chocolate fondue for dinner.
~FHE about love at home. Wild children.
~Then Don't Eat Cupid followed by some awesome interpretive dance which I was instructed to film.
~Missed dad who was getting blown around in the wind and rain in Newport, then spending some quality time with his second family. ;)
I was inspired today and was really able to enjoy my three little valentines. Feeling an extra measure of patience that I've been praying for. It was a good day.

2 comments:
I can't decide if the look on Layla's face is more of a McKay look or an Ellery look. You inspire me you cute mom, and you even did it with 3 kids :)
what a fun valentines!! i need to take a page from your book.
Post a Comment