Ellery's Birthday Interview ~ Three
- What are some things you like to do? Play games. Candyland and Pretty, Pretty Princess. I like to play with my mommy and baby sister and my daddy too, and McKay. I love to go to my Grandma and Grammy's house. I love those guys so much. (It's all about princesses. She loves to play with the little princess figures or any other figures. She usually has one in each hand at ALL times.)
- What sports do you like? Soccer. I played it with Layla once. ("Soccer is for boys, not girls." We have some work to do in the sports department with this one!)
- What things do you like to do around the house? Clean up. I like to pick flowers. (She never takes pictures. She does love to run around, and dance all over the house.)
- What are some of your favorite foods? Flowers- haha, no! I like grilled cheese and tia's. (She does love quesadillas, and this girl eats carrots like it's no one's business.)
- What are foods that you don't like? Grease and yucky water that has dirt in it. (Even though she can now tolerate cow's milk, she wants no part of is. Maybe it's all the times we said, "Cow milk hurts your tummy." It's rice milk or nothing for Elle.)
- What do you like to wear? Dresses. (She hardly goes a day without wearing a skirt. If she's wearing pants she'll want to change half way through the day into a skirt. If she's listening to Taylor Swift or sees a princess on tv, she will NEED to wear her fancy Easter dress.)
- What’s your favorite color? Light pink!
- Where are some of your favorite places to go? Disneyland.
- What things make you happy? Sharing and stuff.
- What makes you sad? Not sharing and stuff.
- What do you do when you are sad? I go tell momma. (Um, usually she just cries or wants to snuggle.)
- What do you do when you are mad? with hands on hips say,"I don't want to!"
- Who are your best friends? Kenna and Kenzi.
- What are your favorite movies or TV shows? My princess movies. (She's never seen Aladdin. Caillou is her favorite show on tv.)
- What are your favorite books? The princess books. And Barbie books.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Be a little momma. (She's always talking about when she's a little momma. Based on her interests though, she'd like to be a ballerina or a princess.)
- If you were an animal, what one would you be? A princess named Golly. (No Elle, what animal?) Like a princess! Golly! (Okay, fine.)
- Who is your hero? Golly. (Elle, what about a real person?) Um, McKay. (Most definitely true. She loves her older brother so much and is constantly copying everything he does, as well as bragging about him to just about anyone. "My brother can tie his shoes!")
0 comments:
Post a Comment