Sunday, October 23, 2011

utah highlights



I was so happy to be in Utah for several weeks in August.  
Here are a few of the highlights of our trip. . .at least the ones I have pictures of:





Nintendo. . .especially when Grandad would play.

                                                          


Listening to Steamboat Willy. . .again. . .and again. . .




  Homemade bread at Grandma's, or in this case, letters.

                                                      


    Playing with Sharp and Silas.  

                                                                    


Dressing up.  I love this pictures and I love this outfit.




Somehow this pic didn't make it in her birthday post. . .had to share it.




Opening his remote control car- a present from dad.





Playing with it on the golf course at Grammy and Poppy's.  
We also loved the thunder storms we got to watch out the windows.  




     A special birthday party at Grammy and Poppy's-
including happy birthday noodles!




Two big babies in a pool. . .fully clothed.  




Utah summers are the best.  Loved being outside.  Loved the sunshine.




Really loved this little lady.  The kids loved reading "just one more book" with her.  



Catching up with Liz and Mel and seeing their cute babies.  
Halle screaming on the table still makes me smile. :)




And perhaps the most important thing of all.  Shaved ice!  The four of us went several times.  Naturally, I had to get Ellery the flavor called Barbie and guess what?  New favorite!  Cotton candy and marshmallow.  Delish!


There is a lot more that happened. . .but it's been so long that I can't remember anymore.
So this is all I've got!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

umm, hello, am I not one of your favorite parts of Utah??

Adrienne said...

We wish we could have seen you while we were there. Christmas, maybe?