Many of you know that I have been working on this baby for the last little bit. I'm happy to report- the wig is done! And I also am happy to brag a little. You see, I didn't think I could do something like this by myself. But I did. All by myself. I didn't have help from anyone. I combined several tutorials that I found online, and even did a few adjustments of my own and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Now, that never happens to me! And that's why I wanted to tell everyone about it.
Layla was my model today, but we all know who this wig is really for. Ellery has been waiting anxiously for her Rapunzel hair to be done for about four weeks- when I first brought home a huge ball of yarn and told her what it would one day become. She is now wearing it daily and as happy as can be.
And guess what? Halloween is in ten days and we're done! Yay!
5 comments:
I am totally impressed. Wow. Way to go. I don't think I could do something like that. But maybe, just maybe I could.
It looks so good. You should feel proud and brag about it as much as you can.
I love it... but i bet some little girl loves it even more. Way to be a super mommy.
Sarah, it turned out so cute!
Love it!
That is awesome! I love it. Job well done!
I, like everyone else, am totally impressed! It looks beautiful.
Post a Comment