Starr, me, Cassidy
It's always fun to be pregnant with friends at the same time. These are two girls from my ward and we're all due within a month of each other. Starr, on the left, is due any day now, and Cassidy on the right is having twin boys and due mid-September. . .but could also go any day now!
It's sure been fun to be pregnant with these ladies. They have made me feel better because they don't have names picked out yet either! They've been great friends and I'm excited that my little girl will automatically have a whole group of great friends as well.
And just to clarify, this picture was taken three weeks ago. There's been lots of growth. And obviously I only post the most flattering photos of myself on here. Or as flattering as I can manage. Obviously.
1 comments:
YOU ARE DARLING!!!!!! u look great!
Post a Comment