Tuesday, August 3, 2010

skippin' off to boston

Well, not really Boston, Seattle rather.  

My boys have kind of adopted the Red Sox as "their team".  
So Brian planned a trip to Seattle for him and Mack to see the Red Sox play the Mariners.


I sent along plenty of provisions for the three hour drive and, as usual, 
was happy to say goodbye to my over-excited, not-at-all-annoying boy!






Pricey hot dogs for dinner, going to a big stadium, watching the Red Sox with dad, going on a three hour trip to Seattle, staying up until the middle of the night. . .
it was pretty much the best day ever for this boy.  


He watched all but one inning of the game, when he took a little break to play on dad's phone.  Sadly, their team didn't win, but McKay really didn't care because he was too excited about starting his own cheer with the crowd.  Half way through the game he whispered, "Dad, I want to start a cheer."  And they did.  And he was sure proud.  "Lets go Red Sox!"





I love these two.  So happy they have such a good relationship.  
This boy thinks the world of his daddy and I'm pretty sure Brian feels the same way.

I'm glad they have each other because us girls are about to outnumber. . .
. . .and we don't really like baseball.



0 comments: