Sweet baby Layla
August 25th ~ 2:24 a.m.
6 lbs. 3 oz. ~ 19 1/2 in.
Still deciding on a middle name.
Pretty certain her first will be Layla.
So glad she's finally here.
We are totally in love already.
Posted by
Sarah
at
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
18 comments:
Oh my gosh. She is sooooo cute. I love her already too. She is just perfect. I'm a little teary. Good job Sarah. You are amazing. So wish we could give Layla and you a hug. We love you all.
Layla, I love it! Who is she? I wish we were there to know her. I know she has a high pitched scream though, so that's something. Love you!
Hello baby!
-Sharp
Congratulations! I'm a little jealous of your 37/38 week plan, but I'm still excited for you. I wish you were here or we were there.
Hooray! We're so happy for you guys! I hope the labor/delivery went well for you. Congrats on your new baby girl!
Wow she is adorable! I love the name!
Woo hoo! Congratulations, you guys!!!!
Holy cow, I don'tknow why that took me so off guard that your baby is already here. Was she a little early? By the way I love love love the name. That is one of the names we were thinking of if Sam were to have been a girl. She is adorable. Congrats you guys. Hope you are doing well.
sorry to be annoying but does sweet little layla have the same birthday as her big brother?
Aww... so sweet! Congratulations!!! LOVE the name.
Congrats Sarah!!! I couldn't believe when I checked your blog that she's already here. I love Layla! And- is it just me or does she already look like McKay a little in that first picture. She's perfect!
Oh she's perfect Sarah! Congrats! Layla is such a cute name--so excited for you guys! :)
Of course she is absolutely darling!
Congrats Sarah!
psst... I hope you win...
Congratulations! And why is it all your kids look so much like their dad? They are gorgeous children, don't take that the wrong way, but I want to see one that is BAM -- Sarah! Next time, right? haha
Seriously, Sarah, how adorable is she?! I'm so happy she was early for you! You deserve it ;)
Congrats! So excited for her to be finally here and wish I could get to know her. LOVE the name!
Congrats! Glad she has arrived, can't wait to meet her, wish we were closer. She's beautiful, we love her name!
congrats!!! we ran into your mom the day you had her. she is darling and i hope you are doing okay.
YAY! super cute new little one. you have 3 children! we miss you!
Congrats Sarah and Brian, she is beautiful. I love the name Layla. Look forward to seeing her grow up. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment