Monday, February 18, 2008

Hair, Hair...EVERYWHERE!


Well, I guess I can start keeping track of Ellery's age by how much hair is left on my head. That's right, my luscious pregnancy locks are gone. It is now falling out like crazy...you know, the "your -baby-is-three-months-and-you're-just-starting-to-feel-normal-so-now-you-get-to-practically-go-bald" hair loss. I swear I'm loosing millions a day. We have a fine layer of long blonde hair covering practically every surface of our house...well at least all the floors. It's pretty gross. I put McKay in his jammies and to our delight we found this big hair ball stuck to his arm. GROSS! So not only do I have to suffer by having limp, lifeless, too thin hair, I get to see my precious hair all over EVERYTHING in our house. And I am getting really excited for the re-growth stage- in a few months I'll be sporting not only long hair, but a new crop of baby hairs sticking straight out my head. Ahhh, the sacrifices of motherhood. I'm really contemplating just chopping it all off. Brian is not a fan of that idea. We'll just have to see how long I can stand it I guess.


For those of you out there who this didn't happen to...NO FAIR!

3 comments:

the buff and stuff said...

i was just thinking the same thing today! i hate my hair especially when i find it all over the place! i'm still going strong on losing it and it's been 3 months now!

Mark said...

Have you ever considered a wig?

Reynolds said...

I would never have believed that after going through everything pregnancy could put you through that a final blow would come by losing my hair. But it happened. I still wonder if it ever came back fully. Hence the ever changing hairstyles.