On Saturday we went to see my neice Rylee model in a Prom fashion show for Allyse's Bridal. Before the show, Rylee and her friend Maddie came over to get their hair and makeup done by me, as Andrew would say a "non professional." (I used to practice cutting hair on my nephews and that's what Andrew dubbed me as). Anyway, it was fun to see all the cute girls in their fancy prom dresses. Prom fashion has come a long way since I was in high school. It makes me think of the ugliest prom dress in the world, Kris and Kate, do you remember? They are much cuter now. And modest! So many more modest options, which is great. I also was shocked to find out that Allyse's was giving away a $500 gift certificate for a dress. $500! Tell me who would spend that much on a prom dress! I almost died when I heard that. But it was a fun show. Here are a few pics from the event.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Fashion Show
Rylee workin' it on the runway.
Maddie and Rylee. Cute girls.
Posted by
Sarah
at
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
why did i never have you teach me how to do my hair. you did a great job
uummmm...HOW old is Rylee????
Seriously, how old is that girl now, 14?
How did they get involved with a gig like that?
Question: Do Jason and Krista see the Botts much?
Post a Comment