Here is a recap of our day...with pictures!
A great thing to wake up to. Love it!
After we got home I made sugar cookies for the first time in my life. Can you believe I've never done that before? It went pretty well, even though I added an extra half stick of butter. More butter can't be all that bad though, right? I'm thinking of making it a February 14th tradition.
All Brian got for Valentine's Day was a cookie. But look how happy he is about it.
The kids and I went to Lisa's for her famous heart-shaped meatloaf and pink mashed potatoes. It was a delicious meal and fun to hang out with the Allred's for awhile. I always love going over there and so does McKay. They did watch Survivor, which for the last several seasons I have chosen to ignore, and unfortunately I got hooked tonight. I'm kind of annoyed, but I also can't wait to see next week. Sorry, no pics of the dinner. I'm still trying to get used to taking my camera EVERYWHERE and taking pictures of EVERYTHING, all for the purpose of this blog. Isn't it kind of funny the things people take pictures of for blogs. I'm guilty though, I normally would not take pictures of a bunch of cookies.
4 comments:
So cute! Man- it tooke me a while to get through everything because I haven't looked at blogs in so long! But thanks for tagging me. I too am excited, but it might be a couple of days before I post.
You look so great-and your kids are so cute! That is so nice that he made you breakfast. I sounds like you had a great day.
sounds like you had a very exciting day! no wonder you were unreachable. riley really missed her man that day.
Brian gets big-time Kudos for the breakfast thing.
Fun day.
I made sugar cookies too. Way to go Sarah!!
Post a Comment