Just a quick update on McKay...I know you're all dying to know how potty training is going . He's done great. It seems like after the first two days he just got it and he's done so well. He will have the occasional accident when he is playing, usually with Elise (his cousin) for some reason, because he gets distracted. But those are pretty rare. As of yesterday he has requested to stand up "like Daddy" and his aim is suprisingly good. :) He's a pretty smart kid and has already learned that he can use going potty to get out of things - like sacrament meeting, bed, stores, mom being on the phone, etc... Is having him out of diapers easier now that he's trained? Um...not yet. But I'm sure it will be. And I'm loving not having a stack of stinky diapers by my front door...yeah, it's worth it.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
way to go mckay. jack is a long long way off but i know who to hit up for some advice when the time comes
Post a Comment